COVID-19 Safety Protocols
To ensure the safety and health of our patients, therapists and community, the following safety protocols have been put in place. They will be adjusted as situations and recommended guidelines change. Thank you for your patience and ongoing understanding.
At the Clinic
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to disinfect your hands and put on a face mask.
- All our therapists and staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, etc.).
- We kindly request you minimize touching surfaces and objects in the clinic.
- We will be restricting access to the bathroom to minimize risk of contamination. Please come prepared to avoid using the bathroom while at the clinic.
- After each treatment, each room will be thoroughly disinfected. Although these measures took place before, we ensure they will be done with increased vigilance. This includes:
- Disinfecting of the bed, headrest, chairs, shelves, light switch, and door knobs.
- All sheets and towels are changed after each patient and washed with hot water and detergent nightly.
- Use of pillows and hot-packs will be eliminated or reduced.
- Common areas and surfaces will be cleaned several times per day. The clinic will be sanitized thoroughly every night.